- A panel of speakers sharing insights and tools
- Network with other like-minded business leaders
- Q & A session with panel taking questions from delegates
- Leave with instantly applicable sales growth hints
It’s Budget planning time again - are you ready?
Regardless of the timing of your financial year-end, there is something about the impending close of a calendar year that signals the end of one period and the beginning of another.
Done well, your next budget plan will form the benchmark against which to measure and adjust next year’s business activities, motivating your team to stretch and over perform.
Done poorly, it will de-motivate you and your team and could lead to financial disaster, if, when executed the reality strays widely from your plan, potentially hitting your cash flow hard.
The test of a well planned budget is not how much growth or increased sales it represents, but how well your business performance reflected the plan, when considered retrospectively.
Join us for this short but inspirational networking event, and hear from three industry experts who will challenge you as you prepare to plan your next budget and associated sales plan.
- The questions you need to ask before planning your next budget
- How to unpack your team’s previous performance so you can directly correlate daily activities against profit and growth so you can accurately forecast and plan costs and resource requirements
- Which numbers and trends you really should be focusing on to make 2017 your best year yet
Gain CPD Accredited Hours
If you need CPD proof, we will supply a signed letter with the name of the course, date, tutor name and signature, attendee name and number of learning hours the course involved.
Date: 13th September 2016
Time: 14:30 - 17:00
Location: Central London.
Price: £95 +VAT
I believe firmly that we must learn from others in business, continually.
Time was given generously to me when I did not have the experience and exposure I now have. I have made a myriad of mistakes alongside the successes, which I share often. This has thankfully saved others the time, pain and cost of making the same mistakes.
Join us at this Business Blast, network with the delegates and speakers. It's a short, inspiring event I can highly recommend.Lara Morgan
Founder, Company Shortcuts