Thank you to Club Member Derek Hill who shared this short video with me yesterday. It’s a powerful demonstration of how a movement starts, builds and then gains momentum.
As you watch it ask yourself these questions;
What is your movement/mission or purpose that you are building momentum for?
- Is it your overall company mission?
- Your business culture?
- Your customer base, to attract more clients?
- Or even this month’s business objectives?
AND who are your own important First Followers?
- Are they internal team members?
- Clients or customer?
- Or even your product brand ambassadors?
So in summary,
- Be easy to follow
- Nurture your first few followers as equals – make it about the movement, not about you!
- Make your ‘movement’ public – everyone needs to see the followers – not just you the leader