THE SUPPER CLUB
- An invitation-only members network exclusively for entrepreneurs
- Emphasis on peer-to-peer learning, focussed on saving business owners time and money
- We have over 350 members, across all sectors
- All members turnover more than £1m, with an average within the Club of around £17m
- We currently run around 20 events a month
- Option to attend dinners, breakfasts and socials or get more involved by joining a monthly forum group
- Business concierge helps with specific challenges with introductions, active LinkedIn group and PR opportunities
- Monthly membership fee of £250 or £450 per month. (One off joiners fee of £495. All excluding VAT)
Lara is one of the founder members of The Supper Club and over the years has benefited hugely from joining peers whether speaking or participating in events. Many of Company Shortcuts' delegates and Club members seek peer groups to share challenges and get insights from others in the same situation and with this in mind we take great pleasure in introducing The Supper Club offer of membership to you. For more information please see the website or contact James Beddows direct on: email@example.com
We believe in offering a unique and unbeatable service to our users. This ensures outstanding results, encourages their loyalty and word of mouth promotion to colleagues and friends.
Our preferred partners approach is a highly targeted and proven, results orientated relationship with sponsors.
We work with partners who can offer products and services which complement our clients growth phase and add value to our very special enterprise growth audience, whom we work hard to partner.
The Benefits of Becoming a Company Shortcuts Preferred Partner
We provide our partners with a wide range of benefits in order to promote it's services in the most effective way to business prospects.
• Exposure to your service on our site as our exclusive Partner in your market
• Communication to our client base of our partnership through our client newsletters and other key and relevant publications
• Promotion of dedicated blogs supported through our social media and email marcomms programmes
• Opportunity for your branded framework and documents to feature in our Company Shortcuts library
• Attendance at together with brand and promotional stand opportunities at our main annual conference
• A keynote and inspirational speech given by Lara Morgan to your business
• Opportunity to present at our London Business Accelerator conference where you deliver business growth value for our delegates
• Opportunity to experience our 6 month BAPs leadership programme for some of your key Sales Directors and growing leaders within your organisation
• Access to attending our Masterclasses, Business Blast events and our Alumni Club
• Introductions to other main players where there are further opportunities for discussion and exploration
We are very interested in taking you through our different Partnership Programme levels. If you are interested in meeting up to discuss our programmes further and developing a relationship with us please get in touch with Nicola Cook on :
+44 (0)20 3397 6714 | Nicola@companyshortcuts.com